Monday, January 26, 2009

"When I was 13..."

When I was 13 years old, i was in the 8th grade. I played field hockey and loved it! I was really into new hip clothes like bell bottoms and of course they had to be the brand that everyone was wearing! These pants were not just a little flared at the bottom, but they were like boats i swear! Looking back at pictures makes me laugh! (really hard!) I was one of those teenagers that had a really hard time with her locker. I didnt quite get the hang of it. It took me a while!

I really enjoyed middle school though, i had some great friends and in fact still talk to some of them to this day! I enjoyed school for the most part however hated the bus. we used to call it the "loser cruiser."

There are a lot of memories that i experienced while being 13, dancing at school dances with boys, you only danced to slow songs as your arms were strait across and teachers were glaring the whole time, "no touching!"

I think back and laugh, however, i really did have a pretty good time while being 13!

1 comment:

  1. Such positive memories of your first year of being a teenager! LB :)

    ReplyDelete